Picking a wedding photographer is actually a BIG deal....we are going to be hanging out a fair amount so it has to be someone you are comfortable with and actually LIKE! There is a photographer out there for everyone....
• You love your person hard and are not afraid to show it (or have it coaxed out of you with a little Ellie Mac guidance!)
• The photos MATTER to you and you want to show them off to the world and his dog
• You have an eye for details and love all the pretty and creative touches
• Adventurous and up for a laugh
• Embrace the outdoors and don't mind a bit of dirt or rain
• Love a Whats App/Instagram DM chatting ideas over.... bonus points for voice notes
• You think I am your vibe....I only shoot 15 weddings a year....so working with couples who are up my street is really important!
I will fluff that dress until the cows come home, I will pick the confetti out of your hair to ensure we get the perfect shot, hopefully make you laugh and relax as we take a stroll around your venue capturing those first precious moments as man and wife (and again later when you have had a few drinks!) and also have a fabulous girl boss voice for when I need to assemble the family and friends for group shots (a shy retiring photographer has no place on a wedding day!) and I won't go home until my memory card is full and all the fun has been captured.
In every captured image and moment, EXCELLENCE is the core. You'll feel embraced, valued, and cared for throughout the experience.
An environment of TRUST to create a relationship that lasts for life with results you adore
STORYTELLING in an AUTHENTIC beautiful manner that is true you and your love story
For certain weekday dates I can accommodate requests for hourly wedding coverage starting from £450 which includes an online gallery and £50 print credit
Do you offer engagement sessions, and should we have one?
How long will it take to receive our wedding photos?
Do you offer discounts or midweek rates?
What is your photography style and approach?
How far in advance should we book our wedding photographer?
What happens if you happen to fall ill on our wedding day?
Do you offer albums and prints as part of your services?
CAN WE HAVE TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS?
HOW MANY PHOTOS DO WE RECEIVE?
Can we share our wedding photos on social media?
Each photographer has a very unique editing style so it’s really important that you adore the look and feel of the images they produce. My style is warm, light and dreamy. My approach to the day is somewhere between documentary and editorial! I don’t simply stay out the way and capture what’s in front of me but equally your wedding day is not some staged production that needs art directing every second. I will suggest you stand in certain light, I will tidy up and move things around to help the composition and I will gently direct your poses because usually we aren’t models and often don’t have a clue what to do when a camera is pointed at us!
My prices are a reflection of the experience I have built up over the years and the quality of work I produce and experience I offer my clients. The amount of work that goes into producing beautiful memories for you goes beyond the 10 hours I am shooting for you. Therefore my prices are fixed to reflect this. Just remember you can’t go back and reshoot such a special day so it’s worth investing in someone you can trust. Those photos last a lifetime.
Absolutely! My wedding package includes an engagement shoot and I won’t book a wedding without shooting this. It’s as helpful to me as it is you! We get to know each other so I’m not a stranger rocking up on your wedding day and you also get to practice in front of the camera so you can see my process unfold. Bonus is you get some banging images which are always useful for wedding stationary/websites/decor!
1. Pop an enquiry through HERE
2. Book an enquiry video Call after perusing my portfolio
3. Enquiry call for me to share my wedding day approach and you to share your plans
4. Decide we are a match and BOOK ME
5. Receive your booking in email and sign the contract, start filling in the questionnaire and pay a £300 non refundable reservation fee
6. Receive your Wedding Guide and BOOK in your engagement shoot!
7. Enjoy a play in front of the camera during your engagement shoot (and having your ear talked off by me!)
8. A month before the big ‘I do’s’ zoom video planning call to schedule timings and details
9. ROCK THE WEDDING DAY!
10. Within 48 hrs receive sneak peeks showing how damn awesome you both look. Within 6 weeks receive an online gallery stuffed full of beautiful shot!
11. Make your 10 print selections and 1 framed selection and 200 highlight images for your personalised app.
12. VISIT ME! Yep head to my house for fizz or coffee to pick up your prints and frames!
"Ellie did our wedding photos and she was wonderful! From our very first call with her to the day we picked up our photos (and actually after that too!) she was excellent. She responded very quickly to any queries we had, no matter how big or small. Listened to what we wanted and captured our day perfectly!"
"Ellie captured both our covid wedding day followed by our wedding celebration a year later! She is utterly incredible! We feel so fortunate to have found Ellie she is so lovely and friendly. She is easy to be around and instantly puts you at ease. She managed to capture amazing photos of our many nieces and nephews which is no easy feat with small children! Our family and friends have sung her praises no end and given many compliments on her work! If you are looking for a photographer your search is over!"
"Ellie made the whole process completely stress free and enjoyable. She thought of details and gave suggestions we'd have never have thought of. She went above and beyond to make sure the end results were perfect. The end results are breath taking. Just looking through the albums completely takes us back to our special day and enables us to relive every moment. I can't recommend Ellie enough, she's amazing and we're so lucky to have had her capture our wedding."
"Ellie was the most wonderful addition to our wedding team - she made us feel at ease and brought extra smiles. The photos are the most gorgeous gift we could ever have to remember our special day."